Like we said in the About us page, we want you to be a part of this, we need your insights! At Mindfully Augmented we are interested in learning more about:
- Wellness and Tech
- The Future of Education
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence
- Using Tech to create resources for 3rd World Countries
- Parenting and Tech
- Globalization and Balance
- Natural Living, Nutrition, and Healing
- DIY’s for a healthier life
- Culture and Consciousness
If you are interested in writing an article or sharing a video that you have made, here are our guidelines:
- 400 words
- Create a catchy title
- Write using your own voice, be personable
- Include pictures, at least 1350 pixels with no filters, for quality purposes
- Source the information you share when it’s not yours, add links
- It’s ok to share already published work and start new conversations
- You can include links to videos in your article
- Include a short bio and headshot to add to your article
- Have fun!
- Preferably share your youtube link
- No longer than 5 minutes
- If not in English add subtitles
- No cursing, we know is tempting but we have a wide audience including young ones and that’s not something that we want to teach.
- Rock your video!
Submit your articles and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
From our end
- You will know within 15 days if your submission gets accepted
- If you don’t hear from us, it’s because unfortunately, we had to pass and we cannot get back to everybody, we are small team
- We read every submission before making a decision.
- We accept new submissions after a period of 7 days